Friday, April 24, 2009

Life is Good

I have been having a beautiful string of good days. The busy-ness and the tiredness and the to-do lists just haven't been bothering me much of late. I wish I could blame it on an attitude adjustment, but no. I'm not that talented. :P Today theory got out early and my best guy friend Vassili and I adjourned to our "office" (which is really just a classroom in the music building...but we spend so much time there, we call it that). We got on the computer, lowered the projector, pulled the curtains shut and watched a movie in our own personal theater. It was awesome, and believe it or not, today was actually a very productive school day. :)
Tonight Emmy, Marlee, Glen and I went for sushi at Kobe...which was awesome. Lots of deliciousness...lots of bad jokes. That's my kind of night!
The boyfriend (Paul) is out with the guys to a movie, which is great. He needs to be able to get out more. It seems like I'm always the one going for a girls' night, leaving him with his computer on a friday or saturday evening...so he deserves a night with his boys. :)
Anyhoo...things are splendid. I will say that now before something bad happens. :P teehee! just kidding!...a little. ;)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Hey... I am so glad to find your blog! I love staying caught up on everyone!! We sure miss you and your fam!!

J+K said...

I am so happy your day went so good and you are in a good mood! That makes me so excited for you!