Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday

Good morning, all.
In a little more than an hour, I have a final...That would be at 7:30 AM. Lame. Anyhoo...I'll be off in a bit, but I felt like writing a little something. I'm not sure what yet. Just a little rant, I suppose.
So...Melissa needs a job. I'm open to suggestions...or inside information... I might be able to go back to the job I had last summer...but then, I'm not sure I have enough fortitude in the mental health area for that. Well...I didn't then either...but whatever. It's not certain anyway..
In other news, I'm taking an incomplete in voice this semester, which blows. My voice just isn't holding up right now. Allergies, sinus infections, stress...and my voice says, "sorry. I'm kinda done....also....ow."
So I'll be make-up jury-ing it up next semester. wee. :(
Anyhoo...I'd best finish getting ready.
-Melissa

No comments: