Saturday, August 29, 2009

I think I'm kind of lonely

 just an observation..and a quote to go with it.

"You seem embarrassed by loneliness-by being alone.
It’s only a place to start.
"


Previous quote and source:
"This is going to be the best thing we've ever seen."
Must Have Done Something Right-Relient K
(Five Score and Seven Years Ago)

And speaking of quotes...make your guesses and they'll keep
coming as they pertain to my life.
Like this next one.

"Moles and trolls. Moles and trolls. Work, work, work, work, work! We
never see the light of day. We plan this thing for weeks and all they
want to do is study. I'm disgusted. I'm sorry but it's not like me, I'm
depressed. There was what? No one at the mutant hamster races. We had
one entry for the Madame Curie look-alike contest and he was
disqualified later. Why do I bother?"

These ones should be really easy for a lot of you so make a guess
so I don't have to think,"Why do I bother?"

No comments: