Friday, August 28, 2009

Dear Friends,

(mostly girl friends)
I could use some input.

I've dated my share of guys. I've had a handful of serious boyfriends, some fixer-uppers and lots of throw-aways. But here's the problem: I haven't had much fun doing it. Which seems absurd since many of you know how much I relish many aspects of the dating scene...Yet...Not much fun. I don't expect to find THE ONE any time soon. It could happen...it might not, but I know he'll be there when he's supposed to be so I'm not worried about it. ..But I'll certainly never find him if I don't get out and have some fun. So this is an open invitation to anyone who wants to point me in the right direction...or ANY direction, for that matter. I've been through a lot, so I'm up for anything--getting fixed up, getting the intel on what awesome guys are on missions that I should write for future fun, meeting whoever, etc. Anyhoo...let me know.
-Meli
mielcitadiana@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Bret and Kayla said...

igo to EAC... really... EVERY RM is looking for someone to date, they dont like dating under 20yr old girls.... so 20 and above is fair game, go to EAC...