Thursday, October 29, 2009

I think I'd like my soul back (name that song/artist)

So...Operation Existence is failing miserably right now. I can't seem to pick myself up off the floor this time. Probably because part of me doesn't want to...or just doesn't see the point in ever getting up again.

I know I'm ridiculous. I know this is the part where I'm supposed to decide that I'm better off without him and that my life has just begun....But I just don't believe that. I wish I could.

In a matter of four weeks all the empty places in me were filled up with everything I'd ever wanted. And until now, I didn't really realize those empty places were there at all...but they're back. And now I wish I didn't have to know just how empty I always was.




I want my other half back.

1 comment:

Bret and Kayla said...

ok missa... thats it.. Call me when you read this, I'm taking you to lunch and getting you a milkshake and a pint of ice cream... if i unpack one of the 5 movie boxes, im sure i will find all my good chick flicks.. me, you, and snuggy are gonna get all chick flicked out, and fat off of junk food... Im calling a chick flick intervention!!!!

I wanna help fill that void... :( i dont like my missa sad.... :(