Monday, April 12, 2010

Orange Colored Sky

Sometimes I forget about certain parts of me.

The last couple days I've been immersed in New York Voices...which I love, but hadn't listened to in years. I missed Vocal Jazz. It makes me want to get my degree done and go do my masters at Sacramento State. *sigh* Like I said, I forget about parts of me. I really hadn't thought about that love for three years.

Change of Subject:
I'm tired. Someday I'll have a really good excuse to be tired, like being a mom....For now, I'm just tired. :/

In better news:
I'm having a really lovely time with most aspects of my life. I'm getting slightly better at piano, I think I'm becoming a better teacher, I might just survive the school year, I've been spending a lot of time with a guy in my institute class, and I'm really hoping (and praying) for the best.

...I'm mostly praying that I don't screw it up royally. I've been handed a lot on a silver platter...I just hope I'm not nearly as clumsy with these blessings as I've been in the past.

I'll take prayers, if you've got any extras. :P

Loves!
-Missy

No comments: