Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Note..

I haven't really stopped running around since I got done with finals. Maybe vacation'll kick in soon. I'm picking up some more hours at the preschool while on break and trying to get around to doing a million things. Primary stuff, School stuff, bleh...anyway... Among other things, I've been contemplating the year that's passed. To be brief, It sucked. That's all there is to it. Boy, I'm glad it's almost over. Don't worry, though. I intend on kicking some serious trash next year. It's a work in progress, though. Hence, Operation Existence.
To be clear, though, this is not a new year's resolution. This is a normal resolution. I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. For a lot of reasons... The failure rate, the arbitrary nature of it....I mean, ideally, you should be resolving to change and evolve and get better all the time. Also, this time of year doesn't exactly inspire self improvement for me. It's more of a world improvement time. The summer is when I really get going. Arizona girl, anyone? :P
Time of year note: One thing I love about the Arizona cold is that it really gives me the opportunity to appreciate Sunshine. Nothing feels quite like stepping into Arizona sunshine on a cold day. :)

No comments: