Saturday, September 19, 2009

Choir

Imagine being in a choir where there's no director, there are no tenors (yet the tenor section is always strong), you never need to plan dynamics or phrasing because everyone has this sort of mysterious psychic link between them that makes those things instinctive and beautifully unified, aaaaand this choir has the perfect blend due to their almost visceral and immediate reactions and/or anticipations to each others singing...and they just have killer instruments for that. Wouldn't it be great to sing with a group like that?....Well.....Welcome To My Family. :)

5 comments:

Krista said...

no joke. you guys really do sing great!

beckaboots said...

love you guys! you all sing beautifully!

Sarah said...

No tenors? Yeah, I guess so, huh? Funny thing is I never realized it before because the Tenor section really IS so strong! :)

Ben Pratt said...

OH! I LOVE this about us! After we came back home from AZ I realized I hadn't sang with my siblings and cousins, and I was sad.

Granny said...

We are awesome, right?