Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Greetings, World!

I probably should have already posted some random things about what I've been up to since the truly fateful break-up. I've been keeping myself quite busy, indeed. Most notably: I've been spending time with my amazing, wonderful, brilliant family of geniuses. :) They are the best. No arguments, my friends. That is the final word on the matter. :D

I've also taken up Kundalini Yoga. It's insane, and I've never felt so good in my life. I'm completely addicted...just beware, though, that if you're going to try it..you're probably going to feel pretty dumb doing it at first..because it looks really dumb. ...but Oh it feels so good! It kicks my trash every time...but I always feel like I just took a nap or something afterward..I never get that tired "I just exercised" feeling. :)

Check it out. www.raviana.com ...And if you end up wanting to buy, all of their dvd's (that I know of) are cheaper on amazon.
Have a good nap! :P

Something else:
I've bounced Waaaaaaaaaaaay back!
I'm dating this really great and amazing guy! Almost everyone in my family refers to him as "Ryan from the train" because he and I met on the light rail. Now, Melissa usually has an unhealthy penchant for bad-boys or fixer-uppers...and he is NEITHER. So...I'm still kind of figuring out what it's like to be with a guy I don't have to FIX or that is really actually no good for me. What a relief to just be me and not have some PROJECT of a man to work on!

"Nobody sits like this rock sits. You rock, rock! The rock just sits and is. You show us how to just sit here and that's what we need." :)

So this is what HAPPY feels like!

4 comments:

Ben Pratt said...

I was just thinking about you this morning. It's great to read your update! Yay!

Sarah said...

Good for you! Doesn't it feel great to not have to FIX anything??? Way to go, cutie! :)

beckaboots said...

I am doing an exercise DVD I got off an informercial....haha yes, an impulsive purchase but I LOVE IT. Don't you love getting your butt kicked every day? It feels so good afterwards and the whole day and your mood is totally different because of it!
That is so awesome that you are doing so well and that you've found someone who is good for you! Isn't it weird dating someone who is totally different from the usual? Thats how it was when I met Kendall.
I'm glad you're doing well. Hopefully I'll see you around at some church thing or whatever. haha

Sadek said...

no se. pero eso no es tan importante...hay otras cosas que se necesita saber antes de que se casen. las ultimas 24 horas han sido dificiles...